Precision Overhead Garage Door
New Garage Doors - Installation & Replacement
Serving Florida's Southwest Coast From Sarasota To Naples Including Bradenton, Fort Myers & Bonita Springs
- All New Doors Are Hurricane Impact Rated
- Custom Design & In Stock Options
- Free New Door Estimates
- Evening & Weekend Appointments
- Industry Leading Warranties
Call Now For A Free Estimate On A New Garage Doors
Custom Design & Financing Available!
see below for GreenSky Details
We have a large selection of doors that will accent your home.
All Doors Exceed Florida's Wind Code Requirements
3 Steps To Finding The Perfect Garage Door For You!
- Color & Style
- Ensure you Understand the Warranty
- Choose The Right Company
1. Color & Style
At Precision, you don't need to sacrifice style for hurricane preparedness.
We have a large selection of garage doors that meet strict Florida Wind Load Requirements.
The color and style is the first decision you need to make. Finding the right combination is the most important step in finding a garage door that you will be happy with for a long time.
Here is just a small sample of the colors and styles offered by Precision.
Custom Windload Doors
Precision is the local leader in high-end garage door installation. We offer a large selection of high-quality doors that meet Florida's wind code. We are happy to work with your builder or architect.
2. Warranty - How Well Do I Understand It?
Nearly every garage door comes with a warranty of some kind. Many companies claim they have a lifetime warranty but don't cover everything. Garage doors have many parts: rollers, cables, springs, door panels, etc. Find out what parts the warranty covers. When you read the fine print, you may find that the warranty does not cover warping, splitting, cracking, denting, or rusting and then limits parts to one year. When shopping you want to make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
3. Decide Which Garage Door Company to Buy From?
Unfortunately, the garage door industry is not strictly monitored. There are many fly-by-night companies that are not adequately insured and do not need to stand by their work because they won't exist in 6 months. When you buy a new door look for a company that:
- Carries the necessary insurance
- Provides warranties on the parts and labor of your new garage door
- Has Technicians that are well trained and uniformed
- Has Trucks that are clean and clearly indicate the name of the company (Fly-by-night companies that change their name every 6 months, will not typically invest in uniforms or paint the company's logo on the truck.)
- You should expect professionalism and courtesy at all times
- Supplies references from previous customers upon request.
At Precision Garage Door, we want your business and are willing to work hard to get it. When you choose us you can be sure we are prepared to do an exceptional job.
Every door we install meets Wind Code State & County Requirements.
Wind Load Requirements
Florida law requires all garage doors installed to meet or exceed county Wind Codes and Impact Requirements. To enforce this policy, it is required to get a permit from the local county building department. This is for the consumer's protection and ensures the correct wind code is used and that the door is installed by a certified installer.
Fines are stiff for nonconformity.
All garage doors we sell & install meet or exceed Florida required codes for wind load resistance.
The right garage door for you begins at the right price. It's all about finding the door that is most appropriate for your home within your budget. Call us now for a free quote.
Calls Are Answered 24/7!
Financing Available with GreenSky - Click To Apply Now!