At Precision Overhead Door Service, providing our customers with Five-Star Workmanship, Superior Quality Products and The Highest Level Of Customer Service is Our Number One Goal!
Proudly serving Florida's Southwest Coast from Sarasota to Naples including Bradenton, Fort Myers & Bonita Springs, we are currently seeking high energy self-starters to join our team!
To apply for a position with Precision Overhead Door, please read any open job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Overhead Door Service Today!
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared for the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Residential Service Technician - Fort Myers Location
Looking to work for a dynamic and growing company? Are you looking for a new career path and are you a motivated, self-starter who is a problem solver? Are you looking for a company that offers growth opportunities and a supportive work environment? We are seeking highly motivated people to join our team. Precision Overhead Garage Door is the leading garage door franchise in the U.S. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with the education and training to perform at the top of our field. We are seeking individuals in our Fort Myers location, with basic mechanical skills and exceptional motivation to succeed. We are looking for the candidate that has the "CAN DO" attitude that it takes to thrive. We are currently seeking a Residential Garage Door Service Technician to repair, install, service and provide solutions for residential garage doors and openers.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Diagnose problems and provide solutions for the customer
- Educate customers on the options & benefits of product offering
- Perform on the spot service
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather condidtions
- Must be able to climb and work off a 4ft ladder
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Must maintain safe work environment upon completion of work and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris
- Exceptional work ethic and strong attendance record
- Outstanding social & communication skills
- Must be clean-cut and have a professional appearance
- Outstanding mechanical & problem solving aptitude
- Must be able to pass a Standard Drug Test and Criminal Background check
- Must possess a clean driving record & valid driver's license
- Must have a flexible schedule to meet customer's needs
- Must be experienced with using hand and power tools
- Education requirements: H.S.Diploma or equivalent
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid time off
- Career advancement
- Weekday, weekend and evening hours.
- Training & ongoing training
- Brand new company truck
- All tools necessary to complete each job